Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have yet another reason to dislike the Colorado Rockies

I've spend hours in the last two days trying to get tickets off the Colorado Rockies site. It was such a frustrating and wasteful experience. I wouldn't have minded as much if they sold out quickly, rather than waiting and refreshing for hours. The Rockies employed a horrible system.

The team blamed all of their problems on a cyber "attack," but really they should have hired better computer programmers. Read more of their story here.

But I still love my team. At least it wasn't the Sox website. No World Series in Colorado for me this weekend.

Why Women Aren’t C.E.O.s, According to Women Who Almost Were

"It’s not a pipeline problem. It’s about loneliness, competition and deeply rooted barriers." Read more in the NYT .