Sunday, January 31, 2010

In honor of my first Inbox Zero in a month...

I will outline a few tips across the web for how to clean out your inbox (or if necessary, declare email bankruptcy). Here is the original Inbox Zero process from Merlin MAnn at 43 Folders. Here is the Lifehacker post about it.

Scott Hanselman begins his journey to email zen with this opening:
I am always made uncomfortable when I see an email inbox with 1000's of emails. I wonder how folks can handle the psychic weight of all those emails. I continue to try to effectively implement Getting Thing Done as I've mentioned before in my systems of organization post....
Read the rest of his process here.

Why Women Aren’t C.E.O.s, According to Women Who Almost Were

"It’s not a pipeline problem. It’s about loneliness, competition and deeply rooted barriers." Read more in the NYT .