Monday, October 22, 2007

And the Colorado Rockies Ticketing System is the most frustrating thing of the day

Life Goal No. 25 - Go to a World Series with the Red Sox

I'm going to be in Colorado this weekend and I really wanted to drive up to Denver to see the Red Sox beat the Rockies on Saturday night. At noon today, I was ready to buy tickets on the Rockies' website, and I tried with no avail. The Denver Post covered the situation here.

My big question is that considering the demand for these tickets, why didn't the Rockies have a better system? The Hannah Montana concert can sell out in minutes with no glitches. Why is the Rockies site still not working 2 hours later?!

(Go Red Sox!!! I wish I were in Boston right now!)

Why Women Aren’t C.E.O.s, According to Women Who Almost Were

"It’s not a pipeline problem. It’s about loneliness, competition and deeply rooted barriers." Read more in the NYT .